Knightronix's 3-Mantle Burner Retrofit Kit is an easy way to change the look of your existing open flame gas lantern.
- Easy to install
- Provides more light output compared to an open flame burner
- Includes Knightronix's designed mantle adapter with choice of propane or natural gas orifice and CSA certified brass manual valve.
- For lanterns where shut-off valve is located below lantern, kit can be ordered
- 1/8" NPT Female input on valve and adapter; great for lanterns that have welded
pipe nipple stem inside lantern.
Male hex nipple connection fitting can be ordered for lanterns with a 3/8" diam. hole in bottom of lantern.
- Includes (2) 2-packs of soft inverted mantles; upgrade to hard mantle available for an additional cost.
- Available in three sizes:
- Height: 10 1/4" with valve; recommended for gas lamps with glass height of 10"-12"
- Height: 9" no valve (adapter only)
- Height: 11 3/4" with valve; recommended for gas lamps with glass height of 11"-13"
- Height: 10 1/4" no valve (adapter only)
- Height: 13 1/4" with valve; recommended for gas lamps with glass height of 13"-15"
- Height: 12" no valve (adapter only)
NOTE: Please allow 10-15 business days to process and ship this item.
Choose Fuel Type:
Shipping & Handling (Each):