Features compact design and 100% shutoff for safety.
The VLTSV is an automatic Thermal Safety Shutoff Valve that can be easily installed in gas lights to monitor the flame and shut off the gas supply if the flame blows out. When the reset button is pressed gas flows to the burner. Once the thermocouple is heated above the threshold temperature, the valve stays open, allowing the flame to continue burning. If the flame blows out, the thermocouple cools, and the control shuts off the gas supply.
- Valve operates without electrical power, eliminating the need for wiring or batteries
- Operates with valve surface temperatures up to 300° F
- Maximum inlet pressure is 1/2 psig
- Length 3"
- Width: 1.25"
- Depth: 2.3"
- Use with 12" Thermocouple Snap-in (VLTC-12); sold separately
- Ideal for indoor use in restaurants
- Also suitable for outdoor applications
- Shutoff Valve is CSA Certified
Shipping & Handling (Each):