The VLTSK1 is an automatic Thermal Safety Shutoff Valve kit that can be easily installed in gas lights to monitor the flame and shut off the gas supply if the flame blows out. When the reset button is pressed gas flows to the burner. Once the thermocouple is heated above the threshold temperature, the valve stays open, allowing the flame to continue burning. If the flame blows out, the thermocouple cools, and the control shuts off the gas supply.
- Valve operates without electrical power, eliminating the need for wiring or batteries
- Operates with valve surface temperatures up to 300° Degrees F
- Maximum inlet pressure is 1/2 psig
- Length 3"
- Width: 1.25"
- Depth: 2.3"
- Ideal for indoor use in restaurants
- Also suitable for outdoor applications
- Shutoff Valve is CSA Certified
- Shown with optional burner; sold separately
Safety Shutoff Valve,
1/8" NPT, 300° F;
Thermocouple Snap-in, 12" length;
Does not include burner.
Shipping & Handling (Each):