Brass Open Flame Burner with Pilot Shut-off Valve
- Manually operated
- Valve operates with a 1/4 turn of the handle from fully open to fully closed
- Maximum operating pressure is 0.5 psig
- Design-certified by Canadian Standards Association (CSA) for use in the U.S. and Canada
- Replacement burner for several copper lantern models
- Choice of Natural Gas; 3794 BTU/h @ 7" W.C or Propane; 1823 BTU/h at 10" W.C. orifice
- Two sizes available:
- Height (2.25" stem and valve): 4 1/4"
- Height (3.0" stem and valve): 5"
- Unique "4-pointed" flame
Shipping & Handling (Each):