Knightronix designed Open Flame Burner, brass valve and mounting bracket
- Includes solid brass single open flame burner, brass valve, and aluminum mounting bracket with brass 1/4" flare connector
- CSA Design certified gas shut-off valve
- Designed for lanterns where gas line comes into lantern from back or top.
- NOTE: Acorn Tip is no longer available for Propane (LP) set-ups.
We are replacing the Acorn Tip with our new "Pyramid Knob tip" in all
Propane (LP) burner setups.
- Acorn Tip produces a beautiful "fish tail" flame.
- Choice of Natural Gas (Acorn Tip, shown); 2274 BTU/h @ 7" W.C. or Propane (Pyramid Knob Tip); 1823 BTU/h at 10" W.C.
- Choice of 4 sizes (top to bottom):
- Natural Gas Acorn Tip: 5 3/4"; Propane Pyramid Knob Tip: 5 1/4"
Natural Gas Acorn Tip: 6 1/4"; Propane Pyramid Knob Tip: 5 3/4"
Gas Acorn Tip: 6 3/4"; Propane Pyramid Knob Tip: 6 1/4"
- Natural Gas Acorn Tip: 7 1/4"; Propane Pyramid Knob Tip: 6 3/4"
- Completely assembled and ready to install inside lantern
- Great for new installs; will work with virtually any style lantern
- Easy upgrade for existing applications
1/4" Flare Nut connection fitting available
Shipping & Handling (Each):