KnightLighter™ 6V Battery-Powered Gas Light Igniter with
2 or 3 Mantle
Using the KnightLighter™
Automatic Gas Light Igniter, along with our proprietary mantle burner
modification, makes your 2 or 3-Mantle gas light automatic.
Cut your gas costs and carbon footprint by adding our Electronic Ignition System
(for all gas lighting) to your manual gas light!
The KnightLighter gas lamp igniter cuts gas costs and carbon dioxide emissions
by 50% by keeping the lamp off during daylight hours. Savings can amount to $165
to $250 or more per year, depending on the price of natural gas.
Greenhouse gas emissions can be reduced by almost 2000 pounds per year for a
typical 3-mantle burner, just by keeping the gas lamp
off during the day.
Using an integrated flame sensor, the gas lantern reignites automatically if the
wind blows the flame out. If it's too windy to ignite, the gas supply is turned
off after several ignition attempts.
Knightronix gas light igniters have been designed and manufactured in the U.S.A.
- Provides Automatic Operation of a gas light
- Compact, integrated design; everything you need in one small package!
- Igniters use a photo-sensor for mantle burning gas lighting. The igniter will sense the presence of a flame and will relight the burner if the flame blows out. A Daylight photo-sensor senses daylight and turns the igniter off; at night, the igniter will turn back on automatically.
- Smaller igniter size, 2.2” x 2.2” x 4.5” (including gas valve); fits in the bottom of most gas lights
- Operates on 4 AA Batteries; batteries typically will last for up to one year
- Easy installation for existing gas light applications
- No low-voltage wiring needed
- Natural Gas only
- Gas solenoid valve port: 1/8" NPT input and output; adapts to most burner assemblies
- Unmatched technical support; online and by phone during regular business hours.
- Knightronix KnightLighter ™
Micro-power Igniter & Solenoid Valve, integrated with 2-Mantle burner; a
3-Mantle Commercial version is available for an additional
- CSA Listed Brass Manual Valve
- Includes your choice of
- Includes your choice of
QuickConnect Plug-in Receptacle kit; may also be ordered without QuickConnect options.
QuickConnect Plug-in Receptacles for more information. With the QuickConnect Plug-in Receptacle fittings, the entire assembly can be exchanged without using tools as easily as changing a light-bulb; this greatly simplifies field support. The QuickConnect Plug-in Receptacle is also interchangeable with the Knightronix QuickConnect Modular
Manual Burner Plug-in Assemblies
- DirectWire Ignition Probe™
- Covered Battery Holder With 4AA Alkaline Batteries
or you may select
4xAA Rechargeable eneloop NiMH Batteries; extra
- Operating instructions
- Not recommended for indoor use
The typical installation is quick and easy for a certified gas installer.
Simply turn off the gas supply, unscrew the old manual burner and valve, seal
and screw in the Igniter / Burner module, turn on the gas supply, verify there
are no leaks, position the photo daylight sensor, and plug in the battery.
NOTE: Standard Mantle Burners will not work with our igniter,
you must use our modified mantle burner.
We can do "Customized Igniter Integrations" for almost any type of gas light. Please contact us for more information.
Dealer Pricing available as well as reduced shipping charges for larger quantity orders. Contact us for more information.
6V Igniter Specifications
Plug-in Receptacle Kit:
Shipping & Handling (Each):