Our new Brass Spindle (SP107-VLVCT) - Open Flame Burner w/Safety Shut-off
Control & Manual Valve Combo automatically shuts off the flow of gas to the open flame burner if the flame is blown out. Works great for indoor and outdoor installations where you do not want to let the gas continue to flow if the flame blows out.
- Solid Brass burner
- Aluminum and brass safety shut-off valve with thermocouple
- Available with Natural Gas; 2068-2274 BTU/h @ 7" W.C. or Propane; 1469-1570 BTU/h at 11" W.C. Orifice
- Choice of Round Top burner tip or Acorn burner tip for NG and Pyramid
Knob tip for LP.
- Natural Gas Tip style shown produces a beautiful,
wide flickering flame
and the Acorn Burner Tip, a large
- Our new "fishtail" flame
"Pyramid Knob tip"
is designed for Propane (LP) burner setups.
- Includes CSA approved brass manual valve
- Length (top to bottom):
- Post Mount
- As shown with Burner/Shut-off & Valve: 6 3/4"
- Width (including thermocouple): 4 1/2"
- Simple and Easy to operate:
- Push the button,
- Light the burner,
- Wait 30 seconds and release.
- If the flame is ever extinguished during operation, the gas light automatically shuts off until it is manually re-lit.
Always check local codes to see if this method is approved and use a certified plumber for installations.
Need a custom burner with the Gas light Safety Shut-off Valve?
Contact us and we would be happy to assist you in your design.
Shipping charges on multiple item orders will be adjusted and a credit will
be applied after purchase.
Choose Tip Style:
Shipping & Handling (Each):