Our new 2.25" Brass Open Flame Burner w/Safety Shut-off Control & Manual Valve Combo automatically shuts off the flow of gas to the open flame burner if the flame is blown out. Works great for indoor and outdoor installations where you do not want to let the gas continue to flow if the flame blows out.
- Solid Brass burner with Unique
- Choice of Natural Gas or LP
- Aluminum and brass safety shut-off valve with thermocouple
- Includes CSA approved brass Post Mount manual valve w/valve nut
- Length (top to bottom):
- Post Mount
- As shown with Burner/Shut-off & Valve: 7 1/2"
- Burner/Shut-Off Only: 4 3/4"
- Width (including thermocouple): 4 1/2"
- Easy to upgrade existing applications
- Includes 7/8" valve nut
- Great for new installs; requires 7/8" Dia. hole in
bottom of lantern
- Simple and Easy to operate:
- Push the button,
- Light the burner,
- Wait 30 seconds and release.
- If the flame is ever extinguished during operation, the gas light automatically shuts off until it is manually re-lit.
Need a custom burner using the Gas light Safety Shut-off Valve?
and we would be happy to assist you in your design.
Always check local codes to see if this method is approved and use a certified plumber for installations.
Shipping charges on multiple item orders will be adjusted and a credit will
be applied after purchase.
Shipping & Handling (Each):