Special Offer - Online Sales Only
Purchase Knightronix 24VAC Gas Light Igniter with Open Flame Burner On Sale Now...
KnightLighterTM 24VAC Gas Light Igniter with Open Flame Burner
The KnightLighterTM gas lamp igniter cuts gas costs and carbon dioxide emissions by 50% by keeping the lamp off during daylight hours. Savings can amount to $165 to $250 or more per year, depending on the price of natural gas or propane. Greenhouse gas emissions can be reduced by almost 2000 pounds per year for a typical 3-pointed open flame burner, just by keeping the gas lamp off during the day.
The 24VAC gas lamp igniter can save even more, as it can be used with a wall switch, timer, remote control, or home control system, to conveniently turn the lamp on for just a few hours per night or as desired.
Using an integrated flame sensor, the gas lantern reignites automatically if the wind blows the flame out. If it's too
windy to ignite, the gas supply is turned off after several ignition attempts.
Knightronix gas light igniters have been designed and manufactured in the U.S.A. since 1999.
integrated design;everything you need in one small package!
- Easy installation.
- Low voltage.
- Igniter size, 2.2” x 2.2” x 4.2” (including gas valve); fits in the bottom of most gaslights
- Operates on 24VAC, 100mA
- Energy efficient.
- Unmatched technical support; online and by phone during regular business hours.
- Knightronix KnightLighter TM Igniter integrated with open flame burner; Height: 5"
- Low Power Solenoid Valve; 1 Watt, no loud obnoxious humming
- CSA listed Brass Manual Valve
- Our standard Brass Open Flame Burner; Height: 5" (from top of burner tip to bottom of solenoid valve)
- Includes your choice of
- Includes our standard Direct Wire™ Probe (Open Flame or Mantle Burners)
you may upgrade to a Dual Probe with
Steel Bracket for Open Flame Burners; extra charge.
- Knightronix 24VAC 5VA Power Transformer
- Operating instructions
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
Optional Daylight Sensor and QuickConnect Gas Light Plug-in Receptacle Kit [KNQPR1]
available for additional cost.
Recommended AC Power Hookup instructions for Knightronix KnightLighter™ Automatic Gaslight Igniter.