Special Offer - Online Sales Only
Purchase Knightronix KnightLighter™
6V Battery-Powered Gaslight Igniter with Open Flame Burner On Sale Now.
KnightLighter™ 6V Battery-Powered Gaslight Igniter with Open Flame
Cut your gas costs and carbon footprint by adding our Electronic Ignition System
(for all gas lighting) to your manual gas light!
The KnightLighter gas lamp igniter cuts gas costs and carbon dioxide emissions
by 50% by keeping the lamp off during daylight hours. Savings can amount to $165
to $250 or more per year, depending on the price of natural gas or propane.
Greenhouse gas emissions can be reduced by almost 2000 pounds per year for a
typical 3-mantle or 3-pointed open flame burner, just by keeping the gas lamp
off during the day.
Using an integrated flame sensor, the gas lantern reignites automatically if the
wind blows the flame out. If it's too windy to ignite, the gas supply is turned
off after several ignition attempts.
Knightronix gas light igniters have been designed and manufactured in the U.S.A.
- Provides Automatic Operation of a gaslight
- Compact, integrated design; everything you need in one small package!
- Igniters use a photo-sensor for open flame and mantle burning gas lighting. The igniter will sense the presence of a flame and will relight the burner if the flame blows out. A Daylight photo-sensor senses daylight and turns the igniter off; at night, the igniter will turn back on automatically.
- Smaller igniter size, 2.2” x 2.2” x 4.5” (including gas valve); fits in the bottom of most gaslights
- Operates on 4 AA Batteries; batteries will last for over one year
- Easy installation for existing gas light applications
- No low-voltage wiring needed
- Igniter works with Propane or Natural Gas
- Gas solenoid valve port: 1/8" NPT input and output; adapts to most burner assemblies
- Unmatched technical support; online and by phone during regular business hours.
- Knightronix KnightLighter ™
Micro-power Igniter & Solenoid Valve, integrated with open flame burner
- CSA Listed Brass Manual Valve
- Our standard Brass Open Flame Burner; Height: 5" (from top of burner tip to bottom of solenoid valve)
- Choice of
- Includes our standard Direct Wire™ Probe (Open Flame or Mantle Burners)
you may upgrade to a Dual Probe with
Steel Bracket for Open Flame Burners; extra charge.
Battery Holder With 4AA Alkaline Batteries
or you may select
4xAA Rechargeable eneloop NiMH Batteries; extra
- Operating instructions
- Not recommended for indoor use
The typical installation is quick and easy for a certified gas installer.
Simply turn off the gas supply, unscrew the old manual burner and valve, seal
and screw in the Igniter / Burner module, turn on the gas supply, verify there
are no leaks, position the photo daylight sensor, and plug in the battery.
6V Igniter Specifications
Ignition Probe Choice:
Shipping & Handling (Each):