Limited Time Special Offer
Purchase Reconditioned Knightronix 24VAC Gas Light Igniter with Open Flame Burner at a greatly reduced price.
KnightLighterTM Reconditioned 24VAC Gas Light Igniter with Open Flame Burner
The KnightLighterTM gas lamp igniter cuts gas costs and carbon dioxide emissions by 50% by
allowing you to keep the lamp off during daylight hours. Savings can amount to $165 to $250 or more per year, depending on the price of natural gas or propane. Greenhouse gas emissions can be reduced by almost 2000 pounds per year for a typical 3-pointed open flame burner, just by keeping the gas lamp off during the day.
The 24VAC gas lamp igniter can save even more, as it can be used with a wall switch, timer, remote control, or home control system, to conveniently turn the lamp on for just a few hours per night or as desired.
Using an integrated flame sensor, the gas lantern reignites automatically if the wind blows the flame out. If it's too
windy to ignite, the gas supply is turned off after several ignition attempts.
Knightronix gas light igniters have been designed and manufactured in the U.S.A. since 1999.
integrated design; everything you need in one small package!
- Easy installation.
- Low voltage.
- Igniter size, 2.2” x 2.2” x 4.2” (including gas valve); fits in the bottom of most gaslights
- Operates on 24VAC, 100mA
- Energy efficient.
- Unmatched technical support; online and by phone during regular business hours.
- Reconditioned Knightronix KnightLighter TM Igniter integrated with New Brass Open Flame burner
- Low Power Solenoid Valve; 1 Watt, no loud obnoxious humming
- New CSA listed Brass Manual Valve
- Our standard Open Flame Burner; Height: 5" (from top of burner tip to bottom of solenoid valve)
- Includes your choice of
- Includes our standard Direct Wire™ Probe (Open Flame or Mantle Burners)
you may upgrade to a Dual Probe with
Steel Bracket for Open Flame Burners; extra charge.
- New Knightronix 24VAC 5VA Class 2 Power Transformer
- Operating instructions
- 6 Month Limited Warranty
NOTE: This unit Does Not include the Daylight Sensor option; you may add option for an additional cost.
Recommended AC Power Hookup instructions for Knightronix KnightLighter™ Automatic Gaslight Igniter.
THIS PRODUCT IS RECONDITIONED
The term reconditioned is used to describe
products that were returned to their manufacturer, inspected, brought back to original manufacturer’s specification then tested and repackaged for sale.
Reconditioned products represent a great value and we offer them with confidence knowing that every reconditioned product was tested at least three times - once when it was first manufactured, again during the reconditioning process, and after final assembly with burner (tested on gas). Refurbished Knightronix 24VAC Gas Light Igniters come with a 6 Month Limited Warranty.
Daylight Sensor Option:
Ignition Probe Choice:
Shipping & Handling (Each):