- Replacement thermocouple lead for Knightronix designed Open Flame Burners with Safety Shut-off
- 12.5" length, uncoiled
- Note: Sensor tip should be in the edge of the flame, or just outside the flame, so it is just hot enough to keep the valve open.
- Sensor life will be shortened if it is placed directly in the flame.
- Bending or straightening the thermocouple coil too much can stress and break the sensor wire. Be careful when uncoiling or reshaping so as not to damage copper lead.
- Valve must used in an enclosed location, protected from direct exposure to moisture.
- Thermocouples and Thermal Shutoff Valves are sold without warranty.
Shipping & Handling (Each):